Every Creative Should Have a Source of Passive Income

We truly believe that every creative should have a source of passive income. For video editors, there's no greater opportunity than to create preset packs and sell them online to help others.

Frequently Asked Questions

How does the marketplace work?

The Seller Marketplace is a space where creators can share exchange resources and sell them for a price. This allows video editors to earn some extra passive income on the side while still doing what you love.

What if I don't know how to make presets?

We actually have a full complete course that you'll get access to once you sign up. It will teach you start to finish how to make preset packs and sell them.

What's the profit margin on my sales?

All sellers get a generous 89% of their sales (leaving us with only 11%, hence the name). We don't take 50% of profits like Envato or Motion Array because we believe the sellers themselves should get the largest cut. Its your work after all...

Is it free to become a seller?

Yes! It's 100% free to sign up. We will only take an 11% cut after you've made your first sale.

Products Sold by Our Sellers

Here are some preset packs created and listed on The Eleven Percent marketplace that helps them earn extra money passively as editors.

1 of 2